Learn All the Key Disciplines to Run A Business
From the perspective of small business owners, large businesses have all the advantages.
Not only can a large business survive a downturn or hide losses better than a small business can, but the largest corporations also have the luxury of a board of Directors that serves as a ‘sounding board” and as a strategy-setting team to create synergy at the senior management level.
To meet this need, ActionCOACH created its MentorCLUB program, which allows small business to tap into all of the resources offered by a Board of Directors – without the complexities or expenses of actually having one as part of the business.
MentorCLUB is a powerful yet affordable 90-minute bi-weekly group coaching program for those small business owners whose monthly revenue is less than
R1000000.00 and are excited about getting the education and skills needed to successfully grow their business.
How it Works…
MentorCLUB is made up of 5-6 business owners and decision-makers from non-competing industries. Every week these business owners meet with their Coach, who will help with everything from setting goals and vision right through to team building, marketing, sales and many of the basic fundamentals you need to get your business really moving.
The MentorCLUB program includes:
• Two x 90 minute strategy implementation and goals setting sessions each month
• Critiquing and developing marketing, systems, logistics, or team recruitment pieces
• 1 additional consultation with the Coach each alternative week via Skype if necessary
• A personal Profile Analysis using the DISC program for the business owner
• 4 free tickets to the GrowthCLUB 90 Day Planning
033 343 2960
24 Hilton Avenue